Tristan and I have a game of GUN going on , and so far he has posted some really fucking terrible filmed stuff. I think it was even filmed upside down , who was his filmer? With that being said, here is my video in response to his upside down shot at 15 yards. At one point when I sent it to him , he told me I was using the wrong gun .
Ground rules for the game of GUN , its nothing original and or new. Same rules as playing HORSE on a basketball court with a basketball and a hoop.
HORSE Shootout Rules
H-O-R-S-E is a game played by two people on a basketball court. The idea of the game involves matching baskets. The player who makes shots that the opponent does not duplicate, wins the game. Example: The second person shooting must duplicate the first person’s shot, if it is made. If the second shooter misses, he/she receives the letter “H”. If the first person’s shot is missed, the second shooter may attempt any shot. If his/her shot is made, the opponent is obligated to duplicate it. Each time a shooter misses a shot that he/she attempted to duplicate, a letter is “awarded”. The game continues until one person accumulates 5 letters or H-O-R-S-E.
- The person who will shoot first will be determined by coin flip or basket shot.
- Shots can be attempted from anywhere on the court. No dunking or stuffs.
- Shots may be “slop” shots or “called” shots. “Called” shots must be made as the call indicates or counts as a miss. “Called” shots must be called before the shot. “Called” shots are as follows:
- Bank – off backboard and into basket, may touch rim.
- Bank Swish – off backboard and into basket without touching rim.
- Straight In – must go into basket without touching backboard or rim.
- Swish – directly into basket without touching backboard or rim.
- Opposite Hand – if shooter is right handed the shot is attempted with left hand and vice versa.
- Jump Shot – both feet off court when ball is released.
- Set Shot – both feet in contact with court when ball is
- Hook Shot – ball is released in arch over the body.
- Trick shots involving spins and ball movement prior to release are not allowed.
- No shot may be attempted twice in a row from the same spot to give the opponent 2 consecutive letters.
- All games will be self-officiated on the honor system.
- Match – best 2 out of 3 games.
STOLEN FROM – HERE
Either way, Join in and let us know whats going on , When I have time i will record some more shots for your game!